Here we are with episode 9, a new podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon and Richard Yates. Thanks to Steve Litchfield for standing in for David.
Where we discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback by our listeners:
Reviews by our listeners:
- Ian Barton - XIAOMI Mi SmartBand - The Poor Man's Fitbit - MiBand Tools
- Danny Hui - Short Wave Radio
- Gareth Myles - A Powerhouse is coming from Anker
- This motorized wheel adds electric power to your existing bike - Verge Article
- Pork and Apple Sausage Rolls
In this episode we chat about:
- Review: ADV.SOUND M4 in-ear monitors
- Acer Predator Gaming Notebook (Black)
- Acer Predator (alternative with not quite such a fast graphics card, cheaper, grey, in stock)
- Thermos Stainless Steel Ultimate MKII Series Flask, 900 ml - Charcoal
- Culinare Ring Pull Opener - Blue
- Sistema KLIP IT Food Storage Containers - Pack of 6
- Asus C100PA Chromebook Laptop - Flip!
- Wenger 600629 COBALT 16" Laptop Backpack
We also discuss What Doesn't Work:
Richard's appeal for advice on hand held hoovers - badly need something lighter than my humongously heavy Dyson to do the stairs with and reach shelves. I’d like a quality product (and may well go for one of the Dyson handhelds) at the same time I’m concerned about the battery life and suction of handheld hoovers (should that be Dyson’s!!), so recommendations would be appreciated
Ted's Recommendation - Morphy Richards 732000 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner ...best of both worlds :-)
Steve:Nokia rechargeable battery 950 mAh BL-5F - and general warning about aftermarket batteries!!!!
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Also find me on Google Plus David Rich and twitter @davidmarkrich Ted Salmon at TedSalmon.com and Richard Yates on Google Plus and twitter @RichardCYates and a big thank you to Steve for coming on as a guest. Steve is on twitter @SteveLitchfield and links to his reviews and podcasts can be found at SteveLitchfield.Com
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 10.