Here we are with episode 25, a podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community
Feedback by our listeners:
- Simon Nobs on LG 360 cam
- Andrew Manning on Silicon Megaphone for an iPhone, Perspex Pyramid for 3d "Hologram" Images
- Mayuri Mehrotra on Irusu Monster VR headset, Mpow Bluetooth audio receiver, Kindle Paperwhite
- Michael Perry on refillable LPG tanks for motorhomes
- Mayuri Mehrotra on Non-Smart Watches
- Steve Litchfield's top power bank recommendation for travels - AmazonUK - AAWP Review
- Steve Litchfield’s Mini-review: Tronsmart Dual Quick Charge 3.0 36W wall charger - original product page
- Simon Nobs on FitBit Charge HR - AmazonUK
- Ted’s Top Tip...you can use SpaceBar to scroll-down and Shift-SpaceBar to scroll-up
- Chris Andrews on the CD Slot Car Mobile Phone Holder - link to G+ Post and Video
In this episode we chat about:
- Apple AirPods
- BT Big Button 200 - AmazonUK
- VonHaus Single Monitor Arm
- ANSIO 94610 Interior Dehumidifier - Damp Crystals - AmazonUK
- Local Authority Refuse Collection Policies
- Wet Wipes’ Auto-Feed
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 26.