Here we are with episode 16, a podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon and Richard Yates.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback on Last Show
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Solar Charger, RAVPower 16W Solar Charger with Dual USB Port (Foldable, Portable, iSmart) High Efficiency Outdoor Solar Panel Emergency Charger
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Amazon's one-click Dash service now live in the UK
Poor Mayuri is suffering in India just now and would like to try this. Looks good. Crowdfunded. Jamie Holland has one coming.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community
Feedback by our listeners:
- Pilot Capless Decimo Retractable Fountain Pen by Alan K
- AUKEY Bluetooth Sport Headphones in Ear Earphones Wireless Stereo Glynn Stone
- BRÄDA Laptop support, black, £2.90 Ahmed Bebars
- ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0 L Ian Barton
In this episode we chat about:
- Far End Gear ECT1 XDU Stereo-To-Mono Noise Isolating Earphone, Fabric-Reinforced Cord, Black
- Status SREMSOC3PK3 Remote Control Socket
- Yamaha CX40 Full Size Electro Nylon Classical Guitar
- Fizzy Drinks
- Netgear EX7300 WiFi extender
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 17.