Here we are with episode 46, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon and special guest Ian Barton.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Julie Wills on Contact Lenses and Peeling Onions!
- Nick Lincoln on the Sony ICD-TX650 Digital Stereo Recorder
- Gareth Myles on SoundPEATS q16
- Many people on Esther Salmon’s Tough Lid Problem
- Esther Salmon on Heat Guardian - Heat Resistant Gloves - AmazonUK
- Paul Lund on Silvercrest Slow Cooker - Lidl
- Jon Love on Nitras 8800 Work Gloves - AmazonUK
- Jon Love on The Power of a Smile and Patience
- Steve Litchfield on Dowellin 4-Axis Aerocraft - AmazonUK
- Esther Salmon on Braun Thermoscan 6020 - AmazonUK
- Mayuri Mehrotra on Scholl Express Pedi and Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue
- Adrian B on the Dodocool BT Mini Speaker - AmazonUK
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal - AmazonUK
- Digital kitchen scales - ArgosUK
- Netgear Mini N300 - AmazonUK
In this episode we chat about:
- Contractors Who Don’t Care
- Parking Pricks
- Supermarket Cafe Sachets of Sauce
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 48.